lundi, juillet 03, 2006

Song of Myself





I did one of these in a creative writing class that I help out with. Here are my answers. I'd love to know how some of you would answer...

1. If I was a season, I would be... the point when summer becomes fall

2. If I was a gemstone, I would be... a pink diamond

3. If I was an emotion, I would be... melancholy

4. If I was a musical instrument, I would be... the cello

5. If I was an animal, I would be... black panther

6. If I was a faitry tale character, I would be ... Snow White

7. If I was an historical period, I would be... the Renaissance

8. If I was a kind of water, I would be... waterfall

9. If I was a color, I would be... Black

10. If I was a time of day, I would be.. dusk

11. If I was a kind of weather, I would be ... rainstorm

12. If I was a sport, I would be... soccer

13. If I was a piece of clothing, I would be...an evening dress

14. If I was a mythical creature, I would be...centaur

15. If I was a tool, I would be... screwdriver.

16. If I was a physical sensation, I would be... a fever

17. If I was a kind of tree, I would be ... palm tree

18. If I was a scent, I would be...the smell of freshly baked bread

19. If I was a geographical feature, I would be ... a canyon

20. If I was a way of moving, I would be.. a strut

21. If I was a piece of furniture, I would be... an armoir

22. If I was an art form, I would be... Art Nouveau or Surrealist

23. If I was a body part, I would be... a long leg

24. If I was a flavor, I would be ... an understated spice

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination"
--- Oscar Wilde

billingsgate -- noun: Coarsely abusive, foul, or profane language.