lundi, novembre 14, 2005

Its Official...I Detest the Black Eyed Peas



"What you gon’ do with all that junk?/All that junk inside your trunk?/
I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,/Get you love drunk off my hump/ My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump/ My hump, my hump, my hump/ my lovely little lumps"
Black Eyed Peas, "My Humps"


BEP has to be one of if not the most ridiculous contemporary music band out today. From their dance moves to their lyrics to their member composition. I've always disliked them --- their flow, their music, etc. but my dislike finally boiled over into absolute abhorrence when I heard and saw their latest music video "My Humps". The absolute ludicrousness of BEP is so overabundant that I am at a loss for words! End of blog entry.

Word of the Day: gestalt n. A physical, biological, psychological, or symbolic configuration or pattern of elements so unified as a whole that its properties cannot be derived from a simple summation of its parts.

"I have come to tell you you are beautiful. I believe you are beautiful, But that it not the issue. The issue is they want you dead"---Nicolas Guillen