mercredi, décembre 07, 2005

Get Fit or Bust!!!

So, I have made the decision to work out like a white woman...well, maybe not be that crunk upon it. In other works, I'm going to get toned and buff. Now, I'm a very slender person but I'm still soft and jiggly in certain places so I figger that I need the exercise. It'll also help me feel better about myself I suspect. So, every morning, I'm going to head to the gym and work my ass off. Let's see how this goes...

In other unrelated news, I found this report on yahoo.com. Its so ludicrous that it has to be true.The gist of the report states that an Italian court found that an instance of a a group of Italian men harassing and spewing insults at a group of Columbian women, calling them dirty negroes, is not racist because "an insult should be judged racist only if it is motivated by real hatred, or is likely to cause racial hatred in others or lead to discriminatory behaviour for reasons of race, ethnicity, nationality or religion". Furthermore, "the crime of racism is not constituted by expressions of generic dislike, intolerance or rejection based on race, ethnicity or religion".

abulia, also aboulia -- n: Loss or impairment of the ability to act or to make decisions.

“I believe in saying the truth, coming out with it cold, shocking if necessary, not disguising it. In other words, obscenity is a cleansing process...” --- Henry Miller