jeudi, décembre 08, 2005

The Writing Process








So, I am trying to write a book --- a collection of short stories that I plan to try and get published in 2006. In order to beef up my writing resume so that I look better for publishers, I have applied for several writing gigs and two have come through: in late December I will have first post published on Popmatters as their new Television Columnist and I am also going to be a Music Blogger on The Red Carpet Network. For my TV Popmatters column, I need a name. Somthing fresh and original and I am all out of ideas. Do you have any suggestions??

In other news, check out this foolishness.

palimpsest -- n :1. A manuscript, usually of papyrus or parchment, on which more than one text has been written with the earlier writing incompletely erased and still visible.2. An object or place whose older layers or aspects are apparent beneath its surface.

"I believe in saying the truth, coming out with it cold, shocking if necessary, not disguising it. In other words, obscenity is a cleansing process..." --- Henry Miller