vendredi, janvier 06, 2006

Its a Boy

(This isn't a picture of our baby but isn't it the cutest little boy!!!)

Although its not the best situation in the world, my cousin Jay's baby mama ( I guess this is the appropriate word now) just gave birth to my second cousin Jayce Gerald Leonard a few hours ago. Despite the situation, I feel that a child is a reason to celebrate. I love babies so I'm excited. I think my sister and I are going to drive over there tomorrow! Welcome to the world Jayce!

buss -- n: a kiss; a playful kiss; a smack; transitive verb:to kiss; especially to kiss with a smack

"I always knew I was destined for greatness" --- Oprah Winfrey

|

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal Artis said...

congrats! babies are the best! when the hell are you coming back to ny! i miss you! talk to you soon!

crystal

1:12:00 PM  
Blogger Elle B. said...

Congrats on the new baby cousin...I love children.

3:03:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home